I was recently invited to tell you a bit about myself in the Infinity Dreams Awards by the lovely This, Tatt and The Other – thank you for tagging me! I loved reading your facts and answers.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who tagged you for this award
- give us 11 facts about you.
- answer 11 questions the blogger who tagged you asked.
- make 11 questions for the bloggers you going to tag.
- And tag other bloggers.
Here are 11 facts about me:
- I have had to learn to walk 7 times, following each round of foot and ankle surgery
- I have lots of weird food phobias
- I have one leg longer than the other
- I’ve read every single book that Enid Blyton ever wrote
- I’ve read Valley of the Dolls more than 10 times
- I’m afraid of the dark
- I own over 100 different nail polishes
- I know all the words to all the songs in Hello Dolly
- My first proper job involved explaining to teenage boys in a community internet cafe ( I was the receptionist) why they weren’t allowed to look at porn on the public computers
- I met my now husband, moved in with him and got engaged in the space of less than 6 months.
- I can’t wiggle my toes.
Here are the questions I was asked:
What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I’m a massively fussy eater so I tend to avoid anything I deem to be weird. I ate an artichole recently, that was pretty weird.
What is the top destination on your travel bucket list?
Disneyland, Paris. I’m desperate to go.
Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
At one point in my early 20’s, I was the proud wearer of 26 piercings. I have 4 now in my ears. I have 19 tattoos at the moment. You can read about some of them in a Tattoo Talk I did for Stew at The Guy with the Owl Tattoo
What’s your earliest childhood memory?
A lot of my early memorys that have stuck with me involve being in hospital, which is a bit depressing. So I’m gonna tell you about a memory of primary school I have where I persuaded all the boys in my class to get on all fours and pretend to be My Little Ponies for an entire break time.
What’s your dream job?
In an ideal world, I’d like to be a published author and own a cat cafe/bookshop.
What’s your biggest regret in life so far?
My friend Helen always says, it’s better to regret the things you have done rather than regret not having done them at all. Sometimes, my biggest regret is a simple one – I wish I’d done GCSE art. Other days, I regret never sitting down and writing all the books that I have in my head.
Who would you like to meet – dead or alive?
I’d like to meet the Queen and walk her dogs.
If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be?
Jesus, everything. I hate myself.
Have you ever fallen over in public?
A number of times, I am very clumsy.
Do you have a celebrity crush, and who are they?
Oooh, Sean Bean. I bloody love him
What’s your favourite film?
That’s a tough one, I have a lot of favourite films. I guess I would say that most of the Studio Ghibli films are probably my favourites.
Here are my questions for you:
Adult Colouring – are you into the trend?
Best chat-up line?
Last text message you received (even if its a bit saucy!)
You can only eat one meal for the rest of your life – what are you going to eat?
One programme from your childhood you’d bring back
Last book you read?
Plug a recent blog post you loved writing
What did you have for tea last night?
Brothers and sisters – got them? Tell me about them!
Game of Thrones – yay or nay?